Large, charming 4 bedroom, 3 bath home in heart of Santa Maria's historic Carriage District! This 2700 sq ft two-story house sits on a 10,000 square foot corner lot. It features two bedrooms upstairs, two downstairs, a basement, indoor laundry and a two-car garage. This home has also had several upgrades in the last two years including: installation of a solar system with battery backup, new forced air system with AC, roof replacement, copper plumbing throughout, new garage doors, electrical subpanel and irrigation in the front and rear yards. Ring camera has audio/video. Solar system is financed and will be paid in full prior to close of escrow.
Residential - Single Family, 2 Story
1 Full/1 Three-Qtr/1 Half
2,777 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
75 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Cable Available,Electricity Available,Natural Gas Available,Phone Available,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Santa Maria Joint Union
Detailed Room Information
- Main Level: 2, Total: 4
- Master Bedroom
- Main Level Master
- Electric Dryer Hookup,Gas Dryer Hookup,Inside
- Square Footage Below (approx)
- Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 75 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Double Oven,Dishwasher,Electric Range,Disposal,Microwave,Refrigerator,Water Heater
- Tile, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air
- Other. Forced Air, Wall Furnace.
- Common Walls
- No Common Walls
- Bonus Room,Living Room,Wood Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fan(s),Tile Counters,Unfurnished,Main Level Master
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces. Driveway,Garage.
- Pool Description
- Average Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Corner Lot,Front Yard,Sprinklers In Rear,Sprinklers In Front,Lawn.
- Security Features
- Complex Features
Cash, Cash to New Loan
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price