Looking for a simple fixer upper, bring your work skills to this spacious 1284 sg ft 3 bedroom 2 bath 1991 Manufactured home that sits on a 433 foundation. Living room, dining room, kitchen w/ plenty of cabinet space also propane stove included. Master Bedroom w/walk-in closet. All bedrooms are fully carpeted. Hallway has a linen closet. Laundry room that leads out to the back yard. Washer and Dryer hook-ups. Central heat and swamp cooler. Single pane windows. Fully fenced front and back yard so your children and or fur babies are safe. Concrete driveway w/ covered carport. Covered deck porch to sit and enjoy the sunrise or sunset. Walking distance to downtown to the local restaurants, stores, park and lake.
Single Family, Manufactured Home, 1 Story
1,284 sq. ft
Cable Available,Electricity Connected,Propane,Phone Available,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Upper Lake Union
Detailed Room Information
- Main Level - 1, Total - 3
- Master Bedroom
- Main Level Master
- Common Area,Washer Hookup,Electric Dryer Hookup,Inside
- Electric Oven,Propane Cooktop,Water Heater
- Laminate, Carpet
- Other. Central.
- Common Walls
- No Common Walls
- Panel Doors,Sliding Doors, Blinds,Drapes
- Additional Interior Features
- Storage,All Bedrooms Down,Bedroom on Main Level,Main Level Master
Exterior / Lot Features
- 0 Covered Parking Spaces. Concrete,Covered,Carport,Driveway,Private.
- Covered,Deck,Front Porch,Patio,Porch,Wood
- Pool Description
- Chain Link
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Rain Gutters. 0-1 Unit/Acre,Back Yard,Front Yard,Level,Yard.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price