Gorgeous Mystic Hills home located on a quiet cul-de-sac in The Coast. The home has updated kitchen and bathrooms. Windows have been replaced too. Secluded backyard has an in ground spa, built-in BBQ, waterfall feature, and plenty of room to entertain. Air conditioning recently installed. 1.7 miles to Poche beach. Low HOA fee, No Mello Roos, and Low tax rate (1.01195%).
Single Family, Cape Cod, 2 Story
Gas Water Heater, Common Hot Water Heater
Brick, Frame, Stucco
3,268 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Mystic Hill (Mh)
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Living Room, Utility Room
- First Floor Bedroom, 1 Master Suite, Master Suite, Walk-In Closet
- Dishwasher, Double Oven, Electric Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Microwave, Refrigerator, Trash Compactor, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Double Pane, Screened
- Entry Location
- Foyer Entry
- Family Room, Living Room, Gas Burning, Gas Starter, Masonry.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- French Doors, Breakfast Bar, Stair Lift, Stone Counter Top, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Wet Bar, Foyer Entry, Window Blinds
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 5 Parking Spaces. Direct Garage Access, Driveway, Garage, Private, Street Parking.
- Stucco, Brick, Frame
- Patio, Stone/Tile, Wrap-around Porch
- Pool Description
- No Pool
- Private Spa, In Ground
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Gutters, Sidewalks, BBQ, Rain Gutters. Curbs Walk, Suburban.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: camrmls-p: CA Regional MLS CRMLS (Portal)