Gorgeous Mystic Hills home located on a quiet cul-de-sac in The Coast. The home has updated kitchen and bathrooms. Windows have been replaced too. Secluded backyard has an in ground spa, built-in BBQ, waterfall feature, and plenty of room to entertain. Air conditioning recently installed. 1.7 miles to Poche beach. Low HOA fee, No Mello Roos, and Low tax rate (1.01195%).
Single Family, Cape Cod, 2 Story
Gas Water Heater, Common Hot Water Heater
Brick, Frame, Stucco
3,268 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Mystic Hill (Mh)
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Living Room, Utility Room
- First Floor Bedroom, 1 Master Suite, Master Suite, Walk-In Closet
- Dishwasher, Double Oven, Electric Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Microwave, Refrigerator, Trash Compactor, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Double Pane, Screened
- Entry Location
- Foyer Entry
- Family Room, Living Room, Gas Burning, Gas Starter, Masonry.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- French Doors, Breakfast Bar, Stair Lift, Stone Counter Top, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Wet Bar, Foyer Entry, Window Blinds
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 5 Parking Spaces. Direct Garage Access, Driveway, Garage, Private, Street Parking.
- Stucco, Brick, Frame
- Patio, Stone/Tile, Wrap-around Porch
- Pool Description
- No Pool
- Private Spa, In Ground
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Gutters, Sidewalks, BBQ, Rain Gutters. Curbs Walk, Suburban.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price