Resort-style living awaits! Wonderful pool home with plenty of outdoor spaces for entertaining in the Lakewood Mutuals. Sun-filled living and dining room with easy access to kitchen and bedroom wing. Modern amenities include; hardwood flooring, updated kitchen with stove, dishwasher and refrigerator included. Separate laundry room with washer and dryer, and central air and heat with nest thermostat.Beautifully landscaped fenced front yard and private rear pool area with fencing. An extra long driveway with 240v charging for EV and private security gate leads to garage parking with additional room for Home office/Studio.
Residential - Single Family, 1 Story
1,182 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Lakewood Mutuals (LKMU)
Electricity Connected,Natural Gas Connected,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Long Beach Unified
Detailed Room Information
- Main Level: 3, Total: 3
- Washer Hookup,Gas Dryer Hookup,Inside,Laundry Room
- Dishwasher,Free-Standing Range,Gas Cooktop,Disposal,Microwave,Refrigerator,Water Heater
- Vinyl, Wood
- Central Air
- Other. Central.
- Common Walls
- No Common Walls
- Additional Interior Features
- All Bedrooms Down,Walk-In Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces. Driveway,Garage,Garage Door Opener,Gated.
- Pool Description
- Fenced,Filtered,Heated,In Ground,Private
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sprinklers In Front.
Conventional, 1031 Exchange, FHA
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price