Contemporary Farmhouse in a prized location - this could be one of the most unique homes on the Central Coast! The single-level and handicap-accessible floor plan is graciously bathed in natural light and shares expansive living areas for your, or your guest's, entertainment. A well-equipped and newly built kitchen boasts Empire Gray and Minuet 4-inch thick quartz countertops with subway tile backsplash, 12-foot oversized prep and dining island, walk-through pantry, built-in wine fridge, and vintage-style appliances; just steps away from an enormous 16-foot sliding door to open the space up to an exterior dining room. All four bedrooms have an attached luxurious bathroom, custom closets, and deck access. One bedroom in particular was specifically built to adhere to ADA guidelines with a handicap-accessible vanity and a roll-in shower. The generous primary suite benefits from His and Her custom closets and a sumptuous bathroom featuring a floating dual vanity, an extra-large slate soaking tub, and handmade concrete tile flooring that extends into the walk-in shower. Increasing the appeal of the home are the owned solar panels, the many historic outbuildings, additional living spaces, like a studio apartment and a retro 1-bedroom trailer, for maximum benefit. In addition to a detached, classic 2-car garage are an additional 4 bays and driveway for additional parking plus permits and plans for a new 3-car garage with bathroom and loft. Lovely and serene, there's plenty of room to roam in the sprawling land which includes a beautifully manicured lawn, native and mature fruit trees, and still has room for your own personal touches on this fully fenced property. With an exceptional location of historic Roblar,you'll soon discover why this neighborhood is much beloved by its community. It is within easy reach of the beach, the lake, parks and playgrounds, wineries, restaurants, and local shops. Everything you'd need access to is just minutes from home. It is truly a rare opportunity to own such a serendipitous property.
Residential - Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, Contemporary, 1 Story
3 Full/1 Half
San Luis Obispo
2,800 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Propane,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- Main Level: 4, Total: 4
- Master Bedroom
- Multiple Master Suites, Master Suite, Main Level Master
- Family Room
- Washer Hookup,Gas Dryer Hookup,Inside,Laundry Room
- Bath Description
- Jack and Jill
- 6 Burner Stove,Convection Oven,Double Oven,Dishwasher,Gas Range,Ice Maker,Microwave,Refrigerator,Range Hood,Water Softener,Tankless Water Heater,Water To Refrigerator,Water Heater
- Central Air
- Other. Forced Air, Fireplace.
- Common Walls
- No Common Walls
- Mirrored Closet Door(s),Sliding Doors, Blinds,Double Pane Windows,Insulated Windows
- Entry Location
- Family Room.
- Ramps. Doors. Baths. Customized Wheelchair Accessible,Safe Emergency Egress from Home,Grab Bars,No Stairs,Parking,Accessible Approach with Ramp,See Remarks,Accessible Doors,Accessible Entrance,Accessible Hallway(s).
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fan(s),High Ceilings,In-Law Floorplan,Living Room Deck Attached,Open Floorplan,Pantry,Quartz Counters,Recessed Lighting,All Bedrooms Down,Bedroom on Main Level,Jack and Jill Bath,Main Level Master,Multiple Master Suites,Utility Room,Walk-In Pantry,Walk-In Closet(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces. Asphalt,Covered,Carport,Detached Carport,Driveway,Garage,Gravel,On Site,Private,RV Garage,RV Access/Parking,RV Covered,Unpaved.
- Arizona Room,Rear Porch,Covered,Deck,Front Porch,Porch,See Remarks,Wood
- Pool Description
- New Condition,Pipe
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- 2-5 Units/Acre,Drip Irrigation/Bubblers,Horse Property,Sprinklers In Rear,Sprinklers In Front,Lawn,Lot Over 40000 Sqft,Landscaped,Pasture,Ranch,Sprinklers Timer,Sprinklers On Side,Sprinkler System,Trees.
Cash, Cash to Existing Loan, Cash to New Loan, Conventional, 1031 Exchange
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price