Unique Silverado Canyon property overlooking a private creek in your own backyard. This property also has parking for up to 7 cars, not often found in homes in this area. There is room for 2 cars in the driveway, 1 off street parking space in front of the house, and an area for off street parking near the garage that could fit 2 cars, and a 2 car garage. Large front yard area that could be enclosed and captured for privacy. There is also a private side patio with an outdoor kitchen, perfect for entertaining. Features include a built in bbq with granite counters, a small refrigerator, side burner and a sink. Main home has an extended living room with a fireplace and vaulted ceiling. Kitchen has granite countertops, 5 burner gas stove, and a movable island. Kitchen and dining area have a balcony that overlooks the creek. Two bedrooms with ceiling fans. There is another room currently used as a laundry room with storage, and also has a sitting area that would also work as a homework station, craft station, or reading nook. There is a nice window in this room that overlooks the patio. Bathroom has been upgraded with a very large shower, vanity with granite counters and a pedestal sink. Dual paned windows throughout except for the bathroom, 2 skylights, and central air in main house Apprx. 1,186 sq.ft.. Separate bungalow on the property with a murphy bed, and a partial kitchen with a refrigerator and sink. Vaulted ceiling. Bathroom with shower(Could become a junior ADU, buyer to verify process required with the County.) Apprx. 261 sq.ft. Orange and plum trees in front yard, plus there are several patio areas on this property. Truly one of a kind in Silverado Canyon.
Residential - Single Family, 1 Story
1,423 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable Available,Natural Gas Not Available,Propane,Sewer Not Available,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- Main Level: 2, Total: 3
- Laundry Room,Propane Dryer Hookup
- Dishwasher,Free-Standing Range,Gas Oven,Gas Range,Microwave,Range Hood,Self Cleaning Oven,Water Heater
- Central Air, Window/Wall Unit
- Electric Heating. Space Heater, Central.
- Common Walls
- No Common Walls
- Sliding Doors, Double Pane Windows,Skylight(s)
- Living Room,Wood Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fan(s),Granite Counters,Recessed Lighting,All Bedrooms Down
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 7 Parking Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces. Asphalt,Driveway Down Slope From Street,Driveway Level,Door-Single,Driveway,Garage,Garage Door Opener,Gravel,On Site,Paved,Private,See Remarks,Uncovered,Unpaved,Workshop in Garage.
- Pool Description
- Block,Stone,Stucco Wall,Wood
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sprinklers In Front,Yard.
Cash, Cash to New Loan, Conventional
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price