Fantastic established neighborhood with pride of ownership! This home is prime for buyers looking for a 4 bedroom, 3 bath home with large family room and approximately 2,007 sqft of living space and sits on a 7,437 sqft lot with room for RV. This home is in move-in condition with no association dues and no Mello Roos. Enjoy being close to great schools and shopping and only 15 minutes from the beach! Hurry on this one as it will sell quickly!
Single Family, Contemporary, 3+ Story
0.1707 sq. ft
2,007 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable Available,Electricity Connected,Natural Gas Connected,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Saddleback Valley Unified
Detailed Room Information
- Area,Breakfast Nook,Dining Room,In Kitchen
- Gas Dryer Hookup,In Garage,Washer Hookup
- Kitchen Open to Family Room,Kitchenette
- Bath Description
- Bathtub,Remodeled,Vanity area
- Dishwasher,Disposal,Gas Oven,Gas Range,Water Heater Central
- Carpet, Wood
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central, Fireplace.
- Common Walls
- No Common Walls
- Foundation: Slab
- Double Door Entry,Sliding Doors
- Entry Location
- Family Room.
- Additional Interior Features
- 2 Staircases,Built-in Features,Storage,Wet Bar
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 5 Parking Spaces. Spaces: 5.00.
- Pool Description
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Back Yard,Front Yard,Landscaped,Lawn,Lot 6500-9999,Rectangular Lot,Level,Yard.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: camrmls-p: CA Regional MLS CRMLS (Portal)